Transfer of money involves sending money from one account to another. Transfer of money using absa is done by a simple step-by-step method from your mobile device. To transfer money using absa, follow the instructions below:
How to Transfer Money Using absa
- Dial *120*2272#, and enter your 5-digit PIN.
- From the menu listed, Select 5 to proceed and Tap Send
- Select 2 to send to a new beneficiary and Tap Send
- Enter the recipient’s cellphone number and Tap Send
- Enter the recipient’s name and Tap Send
- Select the account you wish to debit and Tap Send
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Enter the 6-digit code that the recipient will use to get the fund from an Absa ATM
- Confirm the transaction by selecting 1 and Tap Send
- Send the access code and amount of money sent to the recipient
You can also transfer money using the absa banking app. Simply download the app and register then from the drop-down menu, select transfers and fill out the form.
Note: The CashSend limit for Cellphone Banking is a minimum of R20 and a maximum of R500 per day.