How to increase transfer limit on absa internet banking
19th January 2021
A transfer limit is a maximum amount that can be transferred from your account to another account on a daily transaction. To increase or set your daily inter-account transfer limit, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your mobile app or internet banking.
Read: How to buy data on glo
- Choose ‘Settings’ from the left-hand menu bar. If you’re on a mobile device, open the menu bar by tapping on the ‘Menu’ icon near the Absa logo.
- Choose ‘Online banking limits’. If you get a verification request, you must approve it on your phone to continue.
- Go to the ‘Interaccount transfers’ section and set the amount you want as your limit and click ‘Next’, then ‘Confirm’.
- You will be sent a verification request, approve this request and your new limit will be set.
If you set your transfer limit to R0.00, then no money can be transferred between your accounts.
Remember: If you set all of your limits to R0.00, you will have to go to a branch to increase your limits.