To cancel your Pinterest account could be to deactivate your account to take a pause and return at a later time. You need to understand the difference between cancellation and delete because when you delete you cannot return to that account.
When you deactivate your Pinterest account, your profile and boards won’t be visible on Pinterest anymore. If you change your mind, just log in to reactivate your account. Note that deactivating your account will not free up the username or email address. If you want to make changes to your username or email address, edit your settings instead of deactivating them.
How to Cancel My Pinterest Account
- Log into your Pinterest account.
- Click the directional down icon at the top-right corner to open your menu,
- Select Settings
- Click Account settings from the left-side navigation
- Under Account changes, click Deactivate account
- Click Next
- State your reasons for leaving and then click Deactivate account
- To make sure your account’s no longer active, go to your profile URL. Do not log in to check if your account’s still active as this will reactivate your account.