How do i stop videos from auto playing
21st August 2019
Learn to turn off Video Autoplay on Facebook after reading this. Videos playing automatically while you are navigating through your Facebook account can be annoying at times. Sometimes you may not want to view some offensive videos that contain some harmful scenes like violence and maybe nudity. While your browsers might have the features to stop this from happening, always remember that this is a manual process to achieve in your Facebook.
How to turn off Video Autoplay on Facebook for Android users
To start this process in Android, follow the steps below carefully;
- Login to your Facebook app
- Tap on the upper right menu button with three horizontal lines
- Tap on Settings & Privacy
- Tap on Settings
- Scroll down to Media and Contacts
- Scroll down till you find Autoplay
- Select Never Autoplay Videos if you don’t want any video to automatically play.
Read: How to create a poll on Facebook group and page