How to register for old mutual rewards
10th October 2021
To register for Old Mutual Rewards, a free and open saving platform for South Africans, follow the guidelines written below. Since you are not required to buy anything to earn points and enjoy the programme’s benefits, you only need to register and then Old Mutual will reward you for saving and taking control of your money.
Read: How to check my FNB balance online
How to register Old Mutual Rewards
- Sign up to register at the official website by clicking here
- Fill out the form and create an account.
- Accept the terms and conditions and then proceed.
- After your registration is confirmed, you will be sent a username.
- Set your password.
- You will then be able to manage your rewards on your phone or computer.
- Start earning points by using Old Mutual Rewards’ tools and calculators to evaluate your current financial position.
- Alternatively, if you have an Old Mutual Money Account, you can reinvest your points to save towards a big financial goal, such as a family holiday or your children’s education.