Old Mutual Personal Loan can help you take care of unexpected emergencies or opportunities and to apply for it is quick and easy. You also have the option to pay it back in fixed amounts over a time period that works for you.
With Old Mutual Personal Loan, you get to borrow up to R250 000 with a repayment term over 3 – 72 months. Note that all personal loans applications are subject to an assessment to determine your affordability so as to only grant loans on terms that you can afford.
How to apply for a personal loan at Old Mutual
You can apply online, in a branch, or over the phone. Below are the documents required.
- A valid ID.
- 3 months’ bank statements.
- Your most recent payslip, as proof of employment.
- Be 18 years or older.
- When you have these ready, visit the loan application site for online application or click here
- Then click on apply now, and a form will be displayed for you to fill.
- Fill the form and submit it. This enables them to run a background check on your affordability and you will be notified of your eligibility status.