This article will teach you all you need to know on how to check my FNB balance online. FNB which stands for First National Bank is among the leading banks in South Africa. The world has gone global and it’s important to follow the trends as things unfold. Gone are the days when you have to visit your bank to know your bank account balance, now you only have to dial some codes or make use of your internet data network.
Checking your balance is easy, all you have to do is follow the below steps to achieve your aim.
Things you need to have to get your balance alert
- You must have an active account with FNB which can be a Personal, Business, or Easy Account.
- Have a cellphone or email.
- If you want to be checking it online, you must register for Online Banking.
How to check my FNB balance online
All you have to do is dial *111# from your FNB Connect SIM card to view
If you’re using data, then follow the below process;
- Visit the online banking address and log in with your username and password.
- Select the bank account you want to check the balance.
- Follow the remaining steps to check it.
If you’re making use of Mobile banking then you need to download the apps from the Google play store or Apple store.