The Coronavirus is now one of the most discussed popular topics in the world. For now, there’s no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). We are only left with the option of preventing it by doing everything possible to avoid being exposed to this virus. Follow the below instructions to avoid this virus.
How to prevent Coronavirus
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Do everything possible to avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth.
- If you’re sick, please stay at home.
- Make sure you wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Always cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and dispose of the tissue in the trash.
- According to centers for disease control and prevention (CDC), people who are well are recommended not to wear a facemask but instead those who show symptoms of COVID-19 should wear a facemask so they won’t spread the disease.