If you wish to activate your Cigna card then you need to make sure that your account is active. There are several things you need to get this activation done. Carefully follow the instructions on this post to register, and activate your Cigna card.
Cigna is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company based in Bloomfield, Connecticut. To this effect, the Cigna card is like a gate pass to healthcare benefits and one needs to be registered first. Enrolling in a Cigna plan can be done via online access to their information. Spouses, partners, and dependents covered by another family member’s plan can also register.
For the registration to be done, you will need the following:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Cigna ID number or Cigna-HealthSpring ID (found on the front of your ID card)
- Your Cigna ID number and the subscriber’s home ZIP code or your Cigna-HealthSpring ID or, the subscriber’s Social Security Number and home ZIP code(for dependents only).
However, Customers under age 13 (and/or their parent/guardian) will not be able to register.
How to Activate Cigna Card
- Visit the Cigna activation page
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Last Name. Click Next
- On the next page, enter your date of birth.
- Now enter your home ZIP code.
- Enter the appropriate option given.
- Enter your Identity information like your Social Security number, and Cigna ID number.
- Now enter the remaining details and click Register.
- The Cigna account and card will be activated.
Also, you can activate your Cigna card by calling the helpline at + 32 3 217 68 68 to receive assistance in activating your account.
You can also complete the Online support form.