Shopping has never been easier with Walmart pay. This is because Walmart has a payment system that makes the quick and stress-free. At Walmart stores, your credit card is on your phone—so shopping is simple and checkout is as fast as a cheetah.
Did I also mention that the benefits enjoyed from Walmart Pay are just awesome? From the amazing rewards you get, you also receive 5% back on in-store purchases for the first 12 months after approval. Isn’t that great?
Also, it is also budget-friendly as all your Walmart purchases are kept in one place to enable you quickly see how much you’re spending each month on your groceries, household goods, & other purchases. Furthermore, when you have a return, you don’t have to worry about finding your paper receipt. All your receipts remain in the app for you to access at any time.
In addition to being easy breezy, Walmart pay is highly secured. As a result, your PIN or TouchID is required each time you make a purchase. This ensures that no one else can use your ID if you lose your phone. You also enter the PIN on your phone instead of on the register PIN pad, so it’s harder for anyone to see your PIN as it’s entered.
Although Walmart Pay works in all Walmart stores, however, it is not accepted or used in Walmart fuel pumps or Murphy USA gas stations. It also cannot be used to receive cash back at the checkout at Walmart stores. This is because the app doesn’t connect directly to your bank.
How to Pay With Walmart Pay
Below is a detailed guideline on how to pay with Walmart pay and make your shopping experience quick and simple.
- You need to download the Walmart app from your play store or apple store.
- Open the app and click Walmart Pay.
- Load your credit cards, debit cards, or gift cards on the app.
- Choose your preferred payment method (that is; credit cards, debit cards, or gift cards). Whatever payment method you choose can be changed as desired.
- When you are done setting this up, you can waltz through the store and shop. When u are done shopping, head to a checkout point.
- Scan your items.
- Open your Walmart app & click on Walmart Pay. Use Touch ID or enter your passcode. Your preferred method of payment will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. If you have a gift card, that amount will automatically be used for payment first, unless you have that feature turned off. You can change to a different card if you wish.
- Hold your phone over the QR code that’s displayed on the register to pay for your purchase.