Facebook keeps improving daily with new features. The new nice feature is to have the ability to lock your profile which is the privacy many people would love to have access to. Unfortunately, this feature is not available for everyone yet, maybe with time it will spread to other countries and then worldwide. These are things you need to be aware of as you embark on the activation of this feature. Only your friends on Facebook can see the following;
- Your Stories.
- New posts and Photos.
- Only a portion of your About info will be visible to everyone.
How to lock my Facebook profile
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on your picture to go to your Profile page.
- Tap on ‘More’ under your name.
- Look for the ‘Lock Profile‘ tab here and tap on it.