Donations are done mostly for charity, although there are other reasons too for that. Facebook has a feature for donation although not all countries are supported for creating a donation post yet, all are supported for donation. Whatever may be your reason for the donation we will show you how it’s done and the several ways it can be achieved.
How to donate on Facebook
Donate from a post on Facebook
You can come across a post on your newsfeed on Facebook asking for a donation if you wish to donate then follow these steps;
– Click the Donate button on the post.
– Type in the amount of money you want to donate.
– Enter your payment information or select the payment type.
– Click on Donate.
Donate directly from a charitable organization’s page
You also have the option of donating from a charitable organization’s Page.
– In the Pages’ cover photo, click on Donate.
– Type in the amount you’ll like to donate.
– Select the payment type.
– Click on Donate (Amount).
Through a Fundraiser page
– Click the Donate option on the Page’s cover photo.
– Enter the amount you want to donate.
– Enter your payment information.
– Click on Donate(Amount).