How can i find out who looks at my profile on Facebook
25th March 2020
Wouldn’t it be great to see the number of those who visit your profile on Facebook? They come to look at your pictures, status and may be information about you. The funny part of it is you wouldn’t be able to know them and somehow it’s good to know your secret admirers. Follow the steps below to see how you can be able to find it since Facebook didn’t add the feature.
How can I find out who looks at my profile
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Go to your Profile by clicking or tapping on your name. If you’re using the Facebook app, tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right and tap on your name.
- Click on the Friends tab.
- This will bring up the list of your friends, the first 10 to 20 friends in the list are those you have the most frequent interactions, which means that they likely visit your profile more often than other people.
- Also out of the list of the first 10 to 20 people, those with few hundred friends are most likely to visit your page.
Read: How to turn off people you may know on Facebook