Facebook is a nice place to relate with old friends and also meet and make new friends. There are some things that you need to understand here;
- Facebook Follow is different from Facebook Friends
- Someone can still follow you but won’t be friends with you
- Same as in Facebook Pages, Someone can Follow your page without liking it
- When people Follow you they see your updates but won’t be your friends.
Often times this is activated when you have reached your 5000 friends limit, once this occurs people can only follow you but can’t be your friends. When someone follows you, your updates appear in their news feed without your knowledge since they are not your friends and this might be a thing of a worry especially if you are a private person.
How to Find out who is Following Me On Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account by visiting their website
- Click on the drop-down arrow located at the top right corner of your screen
- Select settings
- Click on public posts located the left side of your screen
- You will see a Who Can Follow Me Option, click on the Friends and change it to Public. This will enable you to see those that are following you.
- Then look for a profile to follow, at least one person to activate this fully.
- Now go back to your profile and click on your Friends List.
- Take a look at the tabs and hover your mouse on More, the Following option appears.
- Click on it and view a list of your Followers.
If you follow the above steps carefully then you can easily find out How to Find out who is Following Me On Facebook.