Where can i find my drafts on Facebook
18th February 2021
We all know what draft means and its uses, our focus here will be on those that have a Facebook page and how it relates with drafts. Many of you would not know that it’s possible to draft a post you want to post on your Facebook page so you can post it later. Sounds cool right? let’s get started so you will see how easy it is to do and find it in the future.
Where can I find my drafts on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account and click on Pages which is located on the left side of the page.
- Click on the page you want to work on.
- Click on Publishing Tools which is located on the left side of your screen by making use of the slider to see it.
- Now click on Drafts.
- You would be able to see the list of your Drafts, click on any of them you wish to edit.
- To create a new Draft click on Create.
Read: How to see hidden post on Facebook