Your memories on Facebook today is a result of what you did that same day in the past. Facebook always shows us the past activities we did on that same date. They show us this as memories, which come up in our Newsfeed and also give us the option to share it with our friends.
My memories on Facebook Today
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On the left side of your screen under Explore click on Memories.
- You will see all your memories starting from the recent ones to the coming ones.
The above steps are for those using PC, for smartphone Facebook app users follow the below procedure.
- Tap on the top right three horizontal lines.
- Tap on Memories from the list of Menus.