Having an account with Facebook is okay for your personal interactions with friends but having a page is essential for your business. With a Facebook page, you can achieve more by having a wider audience and also be more official. If you didn’t think of that at first well you can actually convert your personal profile to a page and it’s not difficult. Read the steps below to learn how to achieve this.
How do I convert my profile to a Facebook page
- Login to your Facebook account, it will be advisable to make use of your mobile browser and not app if you are using a mobile phone.
- Vist Create a Facebook Page Based on your Profile.
- Click the Get Started option and follow the instructions.
- The conversion process starts and once completed, your new page will be published automatically.
What you need to know
- After the conversion, you will have both a profile and a page.
- You can preview all changes that have taken place before you publish your page.
- Once your page is created and published, your profile photo and cover photo will be transferred to the page.
- Your profile name becomes the name of the page.
- Your friends and followers will be notified of your new page.
- All your friends will automatically start following and like your page and they won’t be removed from your profile.
- You will also have the option to choose which photos and videos to copy over from your profile