This article is about how to upload video to cover photo. The cover photo is the picture that appears above your profile photo, it usually appears larger than the profile picture. If you make use of Facebook regularly, you’ll notice that some people have started using a short video of themselves as their profile picture. While this is an interesting innovation from Facebook, many have also wondered about making use of video for their cover photo.
The fact is that this feature is not available yet for your profile but it can be done on your Facebook page. If you’re an admin to a Facebook page, you can change the cover photo to a video but doing the same in your profile cover photo is out of it.
How to upload video to cover photo
- Log in to your Facebook account and click on Pages located by the left side of your screen if you’re using a PC. For mobile app users, tap on the top right corner of your screen and select Pages from the list of menu that appears.
- Click on the page you want to work with and click on Edit.
- Select Choose From Videos to use a video you’ve already uploaded to your Page. Keep in mind your cover video should be at least 1250 x 312 pixels and between 20 and 90 seconds.
- Once the video have finished uploading, reposition the video by clicking it and dragging it up or down, then click Next.
- Select the Thumbnail you want to use for the video by click on the arrow.
- When you’re done, click on Save Changes.