Telkom communications service offers you an online solution to your subscription problems. You can do all your subscriptions and stop subscriptions on Telkom at your convenience without stress and within the shortest possible time.
How to Stop Subscriptions on Telkom
- Go to Telkom.co.za and select the Login button in the top right corner to login to your My Telkom profile. If you do not have a Telkom profile then choose Register from the Login menu to create one.
- Once you are logged in to your Telkom profile, select Manage Accounts and click on the applicable account, then select Cancel. Fill in the required fields. You can select multiple services at once.
- Upload supporting documents if required (for example, a copy of your ID document), accept the Terms and Conditions, and submit.
- You will get a reference number when you submit your request. This reference number will be needed if at any point you need Telkom to escalate your request.
- Alternatively, you could use the Telkom App – Log in to the app and navigate to My Products – Manage – Protect Your Mobile Number, and set it to “On”.
- To manage premium content subscriptions, navigate to My Products – Subscriptions – Content Services.
Dial 180 and follow the voice prompts.