Many people don’t like the idea of seeing people you may know on their Facebook account. You can suggest friends to your friends but sometimes Facebook does that automatically. This feature was added to allow you to connect with those you have mutual friends with. Yes, that’s how it works and Facebook was created to connect with friends. These days it now comes as People you may know although it still points out to the same thing.
Sometimes this turns out to be annoying as you continue making use of Facebook and you would want to stop seeing such in your notification. Continue to read below to understand how you can stop this feature.
How to stop seeing people you may know
This works perfectly for those making use of a Facebook app.
- Login to your Facebook app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the top right corner and select Settings.
- Scroll down and select Notifications Settings.
- Look for People You May Know and tap on it.
- Toggle the Allow Notifications on Facebook option to off.
For PC users follow the same instructions.