When someone who’s not your friend on Facebook sends you a message it comes in as a message requests. Though not all of them, they will alert you, they don’t do it for all messages as some go into a hidden folder. This occurs because they see some of these messages as spam and therefore place it in a hidden vault.
How to see my message requests on Facebook
- If you are using Desktop or PC, log in to your Facebook account.
- At the top right side, you will see the message icon for checking your inbox, click on it,
- You will see recent at the top side of the drop-down options, by the right of it you will see Message Requests.
- Click on it, you will see all your hidden messages.
For Mobile Users
- Open your Facebook Messenger app.
- In the list of your chats, it comes as the first chat with the title “New Message Requests”.
- Tap on it and read all your hidden messages.
The above steps are the ways on How to see my message requests on Facebook.