How to see memories on Facebook is very easy. First, what do we mean by memories on Facebook? They are our past activities on Facebook, and it involves our past activities such as status updates, uploaded pictures and so on.
From time to time these past activities do appear on our News Feed which you may have come across when you log in to your account. Follow the below steps to see the location of this feature in your Facebook account.
How to see memories in Facebook
For PC Users
- First, Log in to your Facebook account.
- On the left side of your screen under Explore click on Memories.
- You will see all your memories starting from the recent ones to the coming ones.
For Facebook Mobile app users
- Tap on the top right three horizontal lines.
- Tap on Memories from the list of Menus.