Paying and subscribing to your Netflix monthly plan is as easy as it gets. First, choose a plan that meets your needs and your budget. With your chosen plan, you will be required to renew payment for your subscription once every month from the date of your subscription.
How to pay for Netflix
- Credit and Debit Cards: Your payment can be done with the use of debit or credit cards. NOTE: You may need to enable your card for international transactions. Your card must be enabled for international transactions so Netflix accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Virtual Cards. Virtual cards are not always accepted. If your virtual card is declined, please choose a different payment method. Cards must be enabled for recurring e-commerce transactions to work with Netflix.
- Prepaid cards: Prepaid cards can be a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express logo. Enter your card’s information on the payment page, with this your payment will be renewed from your card when your subscription is due. If the bank that issued the card approves our authorization request, we will accept this card for payment.
- Netflix gift cards: Netflix Gift Cards are available at select retailers and allow you to give the gift of Netflix or prepay your own service.
- iTunes: You can sign up for Netflix through iTunes on your Apple TV, or iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch models running iOS 7.0 or later. This way, you can pay for your Netflix subscription through your iTunes account. Pricing and currency may vary by country.
- Google Play: You can sign up for Netflix through Google Play on your Android mobile device and pay for your Netflix subscription through your Google Play account. Pricing and currency may vary by country. (Note: This billing method is being rolled out gradually, so it may not currently be available to all customers.)