GOtv has become one of the most popular pay television terrestrial services in Nigeria. It is one of the brands of a South African company known as Multichoice. With DSTV being the major satellite television service, GOtv was created for people who can’t afford the DSTV subscription service. Now, many people have been facing difficulties in making payments for the GOtv subscription and that’s what we are going to resolve in this article.
How to pay for GOtv
There are different methods to make a payment for the GOtv subscription service, read on to see them and also choose the best method among the list.
Through your Bank (Mobile Banking App)
You can make a payment through your mobile banking app in a very easy way.
– Log in to your mobile banking app
– Depending on the bank, look for payment option
– Look for TV subscriptions
– Select GOtv
– Type in your IUC number and select the package you wish to pay for.
Through your Bank (USSD Code)
If you don’t wish to make use of the internet, you can pay through a USSD code by dialing your bank’s USSD code. From the options in the list, look for the payment option and select GOtv. The rest of the options are easy to follow, just make sure to be fast before the service cuts off.
Through the GOtv Mobile App
This is the best way to pay for your GOtv subscription.
– Download the app on your phone
– Login with your phone number, the one you registered with when you bought the decoder.
– If you wish to change your package, tap on Change at the bottom right.
– When you’re done, go back to the first page and Tap on Pay Now
– Tap on Pay Now again
– You will see the payment options, which include Interswitch, PayU, and Smartcash, I make use of the PayU option, their services are better.
– Put in your card details and make your payment.