If you have a Kroger account with two Kroger plus cards, it is usually best to link the two cards together for the best experiences with Kroger. Learn how to link two Kroger plus cards from this article.
A Kroger Plus card is of utmost importance as you get one fuel point for every $1 you spend at Kroger whenever you shop with your plus card. Moreover, you can also earn four times the fuel points on gift card purchases a few times in a year.
Furthermore, a Kroger’s Plus card provides discounts on groceries and gas at a Kroger store. You can use a card immediately, but, if you want Krogers digital benefits, you must register it online.
The first step to linking two Kroger Plus cards is to link the cards directly to your Kroger account. Don’t have a Kroger account? Get yourself registered on Kroger first and then start linking your cards to the account.
After you have successfully registered a Kroger account, follow the steps below to link your Kroger Plus card(s) to your account.
How to Link Two Kroger Plus Cards
To link your Shopper’s Card to your digital account, you will need to log in to your Kroger digital account.
- Log in to your Kroger digital account.
- Click on the “Profile Information” section.
- Click on “Shopper’s Card Number,” and select “Edit.”
- Type your 12- or 13-digit Kroger card number into the “Plus Card-or-Alt ID Number” field. This number is on the back of your Kroger Plus card. Enter your last name in the “Last Name” field. Click “Save.”
This action then adds the information to your digital account and you’ll be able to load offers directly to your Card.
- Carry out the same procedure to add the other card and link the two cards to the account.
Alternatively, you can add the Kroger Plus card from your email. To do this;
- Go to your Email and click the link in the Kroger email.
- Click on “My Account” and use your email address/password to proceed.
- Click on “Edit Kroger Community Rewards” info and input your Kroger Plus card number.