A perfect way to enjoy your social media channels is to link them all. This will help prove that you’re the authentic owner of them all and your followers would also find it easy to identify your account on any social media platform. Facebook and Instagram are owned by one company known as Meta, and they made it easy to be linked within two.
Twitter also made it easy to link other social media accounts to them, Pinterest is not left out in all this. Pinterest is also in the game of linking accounts, and we are going to show you how this is done.
How to link Instagram to Pinterest
- Log into your Pinterest account.
- Click on the top-right drop-down arrow symbol and select Settings if you’re making use of PC.
- From the left side menu, click on Claim.
- Select the claim next to Instagram and follow the instructions.
- When you’re done, you will see unclaim next to Instagram.
Note: You might not be able to see the feature as it’s still in development.