Your friend on Facebook might get locked out from his Facebook account for many reasons. One of the ways to login back to your account is by using one of your friends to log back in, and the friend that would help out might be you. Have it in mind that before you can help your Facebook friend log back in if other methods fail, he/she must have his Trusted Contacts set up and should have added you into it. Let’s get started, follow the guidelines below.
How to help a friend recover account on Facebook
- Your friend needs to launch the Facebook website, since he can’t log in all he needs to do is click on Forgot account on the login page, but this should be done with a PC.
- Your friend will be able to see his email addresses after he has tried logging in. If he can’t log in to his email to reset his Facebook password then he should click No longer have access to these?.
- The next step your friend should take is to enter a new email or phone that you know you can access and click Continue.
- Then click on Reveal My Trusted Contacts and type the full name of one of your trusted contacts.
- A special link will come up, then your friend will send it to you, it’s a recovery code.
- Then visit the link your friend sent to you, it will give you access to s special security code.
- Send that code to your friend through a phone or in person for security purposes.