Assurance Wireless is a Lifeline cell phone provider that offers eligible customers free cell phone service every month. Whether you need a replacement or to acquire a new phone, this article will guide you on how to get a new Assurance Wireless phone.
How to Get a New Assurance Wireless Phone
Every Assurance Wireless phone comes with a one-year warranty from the original manufacturer. This means you easily get a replacement if your phone malfunctions. In the case of a malfunctioned equipment, do the following:
- Call 1-888-321-5880 and request a replacement mobile phone.
- As soon as the phone arrives, begin the activation process.
- Insert the battery and press “Activate now”.
- Select “Activate” by pressing the right option key.
- Enter in your 6 or 10-digit Account PIN to continue.
- Click “Done”
- The device will be unlocked if it has not been reported as lost or stolen.
In the case of a first-time subscriber, you just need to check that you qualify for the free phone. You are eligible for a free phone if you are on:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP).
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8).
- Veterans Pension and Survivor’s Benefit.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)