Share buttons are important as you make use of Facebook. Without them, the information we share won’t be passed from one person to another easily. However, we can experience the lack of visibility of these share buttons which means our friends on Facebook won’t be able to share our posts with others if they wish to. We believe you’re here because of this issue, and we will show how it’s done with a few simple steps.
How to enable share button on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the space What’s on your mind?
- Below your name, click the audience selector which can be Friends, Only Me, etc.
- You can change it to Public, so it will be possible to be shared by your friend.
- Type in your status and click on Post.
Note: You can know more about each of them by checking out Facebook Help Center.