How To Disable Dark Mode Facebook
18th December 2020
Facebook is designed with compatibility features and tools for users to manipulate and make operations sweet and comfortable during usage.
There are some of these features that make cause user to de-taste operations most times among these is “Dark Mode” This helps to darken the screen of your facebook to reduce the stress to your eyes. This is what you see when Dark Mode is on;
- Click on the down arrow at the end of the upper menu bar to pull up old Facebook’s settings menu.
- Click “Switch to new Facebook.”
- Click the same down arrow and toggle dark mode from off to on.
for Androids, you do the following;
- Open the app and head to the Settings menu.
- Scroll down to the ‘Dark Mode’ option and turn it on.
- As mentioned, you will be able to turn off or on the feature as and when required.
This is what you see when its turned off;
You may also like this: How to stop someone from seeing my post