You can delete or deactivate the account when you no longer have the need for the account. Gumtree is a British-based popular online classified advertisement and community website. This online platform has assisted many in selling off stuffs that they no longer need. Before you can use Gumtree, you have to have an account.
Read: How do I share my pins
This article is written as a guide on how you can deactivate your Gumtree account. It is important for you to note that when you deactivate your account, you’ll lose all your saved settings and won’t have access to that account again. However, you can re-register with the same information to reactivate the account.
How to Delete Gumtree Account South Africa
- Log in to https://gumtree.com from your computer or mobile phone.
- Hover over your name and from the drop down menu select “My Details”.
- From the “Account header” that opens, click on Deactivate your account.
- Select a reason and click Deactivate. You can click to change the reason you’re deleting your account if you need to, but you can only pick one reason.
- You will immediately get an email confirmation that you have opted to deactivate the account.