It can sometimes be confusing knowing digits by heart. The good news is that you can check your Simple Mobile number on your device to avoid this confusion with numbers and the misplacement of digits.
Simple Mobile is a T-Mobile MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) that launched in 2009. It is amongst the brands of Tracfone Mobile and uses TMobile wireless network. A 5G network that promises to embrace the power of simplicity with hassle-free plans & nationwide coverage.
Every mobile network company has mobile numbers which they provide to their customers whenever they subscribe to their network. This number is sometimes written on the sim pack when you make a sim purchase or while for some, it is located in the mobile app.
In the case of Simple Mobile, the mobile number can be viewed/accessed from the mobile phone settings. Here are detailed steps on how to check for your Simple Mobile phone number.
How to Check simple Mobile Number
- From your device’s main screen, slide the home screen upwards to view more apps.
- Slide the screen up again to see more options and from the options, select “settings”/ tap the settings icon.
- Slide up more from the settings option and click on “System”.
- From the system menu, scroll up to select “About Device” or “About Phone”.
- From the option displayed, select “status”.
- Select “Sim Status” from the new window to display “My Phone Number”
- The Number written there is your Simple Mobile phone number.