Axis Bank’s SMS Banking has got a lot easier with banking codes. By following the SMS banking instructions and keywords, you can do everything from Balance Enquiry to updating your PAN number. These banking codes and instructions are easy to follow and bring the facilities of a bank to your fingertips.
To check your account balance, send an SMS with the specified keyword to SMS Banking numbers.
SMS Banking Numbers are +918691000002 & 56161600.
Before sending an SMS, take note of the following:
- All SMS requests should be sent through the registered mobile number only.
- The keywords are NOT case-sensitive.
- Avoid the use of pointed or square brackets in your SMS.
- There should be a single space between each word in the syntax.
- For the account number, you can either type the full 15 digits or only the last three digits except for the CUSTID keyword where a full 15 digit account number is necessary.
- SMS charges as specified by your operator will apply for the SMS requests sent by you.
- NRI Customers- Please send the SMS request to +918691000002.
- Balance Enquiry BAL [account-number].