How to check access bank account balance
12th December 2020
There are several ways for you to check your Access bank account balance but first, you need to have activated access bank mobile banking on your device. If you are yet to register your mobile banking, then follow the steps below:
- Dial *901# using a line registered with your Access Bank account.
- Select the number option that says “register”.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your active ATM card.
- Create a 5-digit PIN for Banking Made Easy.
- You can also register your online banking by downloading the mobile app from the app store and register your username and password.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance
Read: How to open a standard bank account online
- Using the number ( phone number) linked with your Access Bank account, dial *901*5#.
Within a few seconds, you’ll receive an SMS containing your account balance.
You can check your access bank account balance by sending BAL(Space)Account Number to 08160000612. You will be charged N5 for the SMS.
Through your access bank mobile app. Login to your app and click on account balance, it will be displayed at the right top of your profile.