We will cover all you need to know about Takealot gift vouchers. First, we need to understand the meaning of gift vouchers. it is simply a piece of paper or in a card form that we can buy from a shop for ourselves but mostly give to someone which qualifies the person to exchange it for goods worth the same amount. For this article, we will be looking at South Africa’s leading online store gift vouchers known as Takealot, how it works, and so on.
How do Takealot gift vouchers work
Takealot is well known for its top-notch services, and it’s one of the best in the country when it comes to shopping. The first question to answer is how do I get a voucher on Takealot? Let’s see how to purchase the Takealot vouchers;
- Visit the Takealot official website and click on Add to Cart.
- Then proceed to checkout, just like you want to buy a product.
- You can pay with your Bank card, once the payment is confirmed, Takealot will deliver the gift voucher to your chosen recipient via email.
How long does Takealot credit last?
- When a registered user on their website purchases these vouchers, it lasts for a period of 3 years before it will expire if not used. This means the user has all the time to exhaust the amount in the gift voucher.
- If it was offered as a giveaway from the company it will last according to the stipulated time given by the company.
How do you get free stuff on Takealot?
Follow their updates on their official website and social media pages to learn whenever there will be a freebie for you. The good thing going on with the company currently is that they’re offering Free Delivery On Your First Order whether you ordered through their website or mobile app.
How much is Takealot delivery fee?
This depends on the price of goods you bought, if the cost of your order is below R450 it will cost R60. If it is higher than R450, it will be free delivery.