A profile picture is what makes you unique on every social media website. Pinterest is not an exception in this aspect, this is what people use to identify your profile, Imagine having an ID without a picture, it will look so weird. The good news is that there’s an option to change this picture of yours any time you want.
How do I change my profile picture
- Log in to your Pinterest account, at the top right click on the down arrow symbol beside your Profile picture.
- From the list of options click on Settings.
- Click Change next to your profile picture.
- Click Choose photo to select a photo from your computer
- Select the picture you want to use then click Open
- Click Done