This post will address the popular question you “How do i change my facebook email address”. You can always change your email address for your Facebook account using very simple steps. What brought you to this post might be you are suspecting that your account might be hacked or someone is trying to mess with it. If the above reasons are why you are here or whatever might be the reason, the steps will be outlined in a simplified form.
How do I change my facebook email address using a computer
- Login to your Facebook account.
- In the top right corner click on the drop-down arrow and select settings.
- In the General tab which is already preselected, click on Contact.
- Then click on Add Another Email Or Mobile Number.
- Type in the new email address and click Add.
- It will require you to enter your Facebook password, enter your password and click Submit.
- Then click Close.
- Now login to your new email address and confirm the mail sent by Facebook to verify you are the one that made the change.
- Once you are done with the above steps, repeat the steps till step 3 where you click on Contact.
- Now select the new email address to make it your primary email address and click on Save Changes. If you decide to remove your old email follow step 1 to 3 again, select the email and click on remove.
For those using mobile devices either iPhone or Android, login to your Facebook account in your phone browser and use the above steps to achieve your aim.