We will be covering this topic Facebook online marketplace car. Facebook marketplace is where you can sell or buy stuff from. The social media giant is doing a good job of introducing so many things to its platform to make it more interesting for its users. The good thing is you can now sell your vehicles on their marketplace. Follow the below steps to learn how this works.
Facebook online marketplace car
- Tap on the marketplace icon or symbol that can be found on your Facebook app.
- If you have taken a picture of the vehicle already, tap on camera icon and select Vehicles for Sale. Choose from your gallery or take a new picture.
- Once it uploads tap on Next.
- There are details you need to fill which include; Year, Make, Model, and Mileage, and Automatic or Manual Transmission. When you’re done, tap Next.
- At this stage, you need to describe your vehicle. Make sure you include details like condition, accident history, and warranty.
- Enter the price of your vehicle.
- Choose where you want to post your listing, such as your profile or other buy-and-sell groups on Facebook.
- When you’re done, tap on Post.