There must be a reason why you can’t post on Facebook and it’s likely you have violated Facebook policies. Facebook has many policies and you might not be aware of them. The truth about this social media giant is that don’t do the same thing over and over again you will definitely be blocked. Don’t lose hope because we have the solution to that and also it could also be because of some errors from their website which is rare to occur.
Why can’t I post anything on Facebook
- You must have posted so much within a short time or over a period of time.
- You are posting the same thing repeatedly over a period of time.
- Your posts must have been reported over and over again by your friends or the public.
The solution to the problem
- You need to report to Facebook by logging into your account.
- Click on the question mark symbol at the top right of your screen.
- Click on Report a Problem.
- Click on Something Isn’t Working.
For Facebook app users
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right.
- Tap on the down arrow under Help and Support
- Tap on Report a Problem.