Where to find your memories is a very easy thing to do. We do our best to teach you how to do stuff and also help you find what you’re looking for. Memories do pop up in our newsfeed from time to time whenever there’s one.
In Facebook, memories are our past activities on Facebook, and it involves our past activities such as status updates, uploaded pictures and so on.
Where to find my memories on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On the left side of your screen under Explore click on Memories.
- You will see all your memories starting from the recent ones to the coming ones.
The above steps are for those using PC, for smartphone Facebook app users follow the below procedure.
- Tap on the top right three horizontal lines.
- Tap on Memories from the list of Menus.