How To Transfer Data On Vodacom
2nd April 2018
Transfer of data on Vodacom is easy and simple and we are going to show you how its done. Sometimes we may want to help a friend, family member or spouse by buying data for them or maybe where they are they can’t purchase a data due to some circumstances. This post is basically for South Africans that use the Vodacom network and this great network provider have made it quite easy for people to engage in this.
Things to Keep in mind
- This only works between two Vodacom users.
- The transfer process is already active for prepaid customers
- Data bundles that can be transferred can only be 80 percent worth of your airtime.
How to Transfer a data bundle
- To transfer a data bundle dial *135# which brings out a menu
- In the menu list select Buy bundles and services
- In the next screen select Data Bundles
- Then Select For another number
- The next step to take is to type or enter recipient’s Vodacom number.
- Lastly, enter the volume of data you wish to transfer.
The steps are very simple to undergo but you can also buy this online using this LINK.