Amongst the new financial establishments powered by technology, Wise financial seems to be more efficient as savings, transfers, and other transactions are made with reduced risk for consumers. Wise accounts are electronic money accounts as it is different from the commercial bank account that we are used to.
Furthermore, these accounts are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) or another protection scheme but rest assured that your money is safeguarded as you would get with a bank account. Its advantages cannot be overemphasized. This is because Wise offers the Safest, easy, transparent, and low fees services to customers.
When making international trips, you need not worry about exchange rates and how to access money as you can easily fund your account anywhere, anytime. With Wise, you can actually make international transfers with your desired currency irrespective of your resident country with little to no fees charged. It provides you with an excellent user experience with less stress than experienced in the traditional money transfer model.
You may be wondering since Wise transfers and savings require fewer charges if it is a scam and unsure of the safety of your money. Contrary to this thought/belief, Wise is one of the most credible and guaranteed companies in the industry.
How to Transfer Money From Wise to Bank Account
- First, you need to Sign up with Wise, set up your account, and fund it.
- Select the currency you want to send and the amount to transfer.
- Specify the type of transfer
- Select recipient account (your account details).
- Review the details to make sure it is correct and then send.
- The money will be sent directly into the recipient account (your account).