You might not be aware of this, any photo you upload on Facebook can be downloaded by anyone who views it. This is not always good since there have been cases of people downloading other people’s pictures on Facebook and use it to create another Facebook account. The question is how do you prevent this from happening? we will show you how it’s done in few simple steps.
How to protect my photos on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right to go to your profile.
- Click on Photos.
- Click on Albums.
- Click on the Album you wish to edit the privacy settings.
- Click in the top right, then click Edit album.
- Click on Friends so you can control who can see your album, if you don’t anyone to see your photos in that album, select Only Me.
- When you’re done, click on Save.
Note: You can only edit albums created by you and not the default albums like Profile pictures and Cover photos.