We will teach you how to pay Telkom via Capitec Bank. Things change as the days, months, and years fly by. Technology keeps advancing with new innovations to make life easier. Carrying cash around is becoming a thing of the past. Telkom is a popular mobile network provider in South Africa, and as you make use of their services, you have to pay for it.
In this article, we will show you how this is achieved, though there are many ways to make payments our focus will be through Capitec Bank. We will make sure these steps will be much easier for you to understand.
How to pay Telkom via Capitec Bank
The easiest way to do this is to download the Capitec mobile app or ATM. To get their app working;
- Visit any Capitec Branch that’s close to you, so you can verify your phone.
- You’ll receive an SMS with a link to download the app.
- Download and install the app.
- Then enter your remote PIN for the app to start functioning.
When you’re done with the above steps (for those who don’t have the app already) then log in to your app and follow the below steps.
- Select Transact.
- Select Payments.
- Enter your secret Remote PIN to sign in.
- Select Telkom from the beneficiary list given by your specific bank.
- To make an electronic payment, use the EFT reference number, which is on the first page of your bill.
Note: If you have an outstanding amount you owe Telkom, you won’t be able to order new services till you pay your debt. For more inquiries about this, you can call Telkom on 081 180.