Facebook’s top fan badge makes users of your page feel so special. In recent times, people tend to make a joke of it in the comment box and this helps to improve your page engagements. When a user who is a top fan comment on your page it comes with a tag on top of his name signifying this status.
Without wasting much of your time let’s head straight to the topic of the day. Remember that this feature works if your page is at least 28 days old.
How to enable top fan badge on Facebook
- Login to your Facebook page and click on your page.
- When your page opens click on Settings located at the top-right of your screen if you are using a PC.
- By default, it opens the General option under your settings.
- Take a look at the right side of your screen and click on Facebook Badges.
- Under the Turn on Top Fan Badges, you can toggle it to On or Off.
You also have the power to remove badges from your page users in the options. This is a simple way on how to enable top fan badge on Facebook.