It’s easy to delete a Facebook group but also technical. Group has grown to become one of the best ways to interact with your fans or have a community. Today, many marketers make use of it to market their products and also engage their community. All good things come to an end, maybe you have no need for the group any more or it has become inactive and you want to call it a quit, you are at the right place to learn how to achieve that. Remember that you can only get this done if you are the admin of the group.
How to delete a Facebook group
- Login to your Facebook account
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Click Members on the left.
- Click on the three dots that are close to each member’s name and select Remove from Group.
- After this is achieved, click on Leave Group option that’s close to your name.