Sanlam’s members can check their Sanlam provident fund online and these facilities provide quick and easy access to important information regarding your retirement savings and benefits. This article outlines a step-by-step procedure on how to check your Sanlam Provident Fund.
How to Check Sanlam Provident Fund
- Go to the Salam website by clicking here.
- Select Register and insert your ID Number and Surname or Sanlam product number/membership number and click Search.
- Confirm your cell number and your e-mail address – click Next.
- Choose a username. A temporary password will be sent to your cell phone number.
- Enter the temporary password that was sent to you and change your password as the temporary password may only be used once.
- Once you have registered, you will see a summary of all your Sanlam products including your provident fund. Click on a product to view more details on that product.
- You can also download the free mobile app (the “Sanlam My Retirement” mobile app) from
the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.