Federal Lifeline cell phone service provider Assurance wireless is a company that offers eligible customers free Virgin Mobile phones, minutes, and data. The company is owned Virgin Mobile and the customers qualify based on needs and income. Registered customers can check their Assurance wireless minutes, but this can be done online. Let’s get started on how this could be done.
How to check Assurance wireless minutes
- Launch your browser which could be Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
- Enter the official web address which is assurancewireless.com.
- Find and select the “Log In” link located near the top right of the page.
- Exercise a little patience for the website to transfer to the official login page at Virgin Mobile’s official website.
- When the page opens, Enter your mobile number along with your account PIN or password you originally used to register your Assurance Wireless account.
- When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’ to log in to your official Assurance Wireless account, where you can view your current monthly minute allowance.