Changing your flight date on Travelstart is a lot easier than you think. Just carefully follow the guidelines and instructions on this article to learn how to change your flight date on Travelstart.
If you request to change the date of your flight up to 24 hours prior to departure, you will not be paying the airline and Travelstart penalty fees. However, if the price of your rebooked ticket is higher, you will pay the difference. New date must be later than 24 hours from the time of the date change request.
How to change flight date on Travelstart
- First, add the Flexible Travel Dates product to your booking on the passenger page.
- Submit a date change request.
- Send an email to email@example.com and an agent will contact you to facilitate your change.
- You will get a free date change if a different flight within the same fare and booking class of your original booking.
- If you book a return domestic flight you can change the dates of both your outbound or inbound flight.
- For international travel, you will only receive one date change. This change must be done PRIOR to original departure date on the ticket.
- For domestic travel, you will receive one for your outbound flight and one for your inbound flight. Changes must be done prior to departure of outbound or inbound travel. You can change your travel to any date within the validity of your ticket.
- The product does not include carrier changes, changes to origin/destination airports, traveler name changes , no-shows and extending the validity of the ticket.