Zenith bank is among the leading banks in Nigeria. All the banks globally have gone digital which makes banking transactions easy. Zenith is not left out in this trend as they have joined a long time ago. Loading airtime a few years ago wasn’t an easy thing, as you need to go out to search for an airtime vendor to make a purchase, and the difficulty increases at night when you run out of airtime and they have closed for the day. Now with a few dial of codes, you’ve gotten your airtime with a debit alert from your bank. Follow the steps below to see how it works.
How to buy airtime from Zenith bank
- To buy airtime is easy, dial *966*amount*mobile number#. Make sure you dialed this with the mobile number you used to register with Zenith bank.
- Select the network the number you want to credit belongs.
- A confirmation page pops up, with the number and the amount of airtime you want to credit it with.
- Type in your pin number to confirm the transaction.
- If you want to credit your own number, dial *966*amount#.